Saturday, September 20, 2008

Terriable twos

I don't know what happened to my sweet little boy!! He has turned into a monster. I really have to control my temper. For example everytime he is doing something that he knows is naughty and I catch him he says "go away momma!" and just the other day he got out the powdered sugar and started eating it by the handfulls. You should have seen the mess! The worst thing is he has started hitting. Every time he sees someone he knows he runs up and punches them. There are times when he still has his sweet momments like when he can't go to sleep without giving me a kiss, or when his little sister is crying he gently pats her head. So if any of you have any suggestions for me, let me know!

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I love it. I know I shouldn't laugh, but how cute is he. They all good through. Love you guys.

Tara Mortensen said...

I can totally relate! Adrie takes more of my energy than the newborn baby. All i can say is goodluck! It takes a lot of patience!

Amber said...

Just LOADS of patience!!! I have a really hard time sometimes with Brylee and I have noticed that with the hitting... it's a stage, she did that for a while, and with the tantrums I just have to ignore her. Good luck though, Be strong:)