Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Tag

Name and Meaning...
Caden Michael- The meaning is unknown but it is possible is means battle.
Age...
2 years 3 months
Favorite Activites...
Wrestling with dad. Mowning the lawn with grandpa. Going to the park. Going to McDonalds. Dancing. Listening to loud music in the car.
Favorite Foods...
Mac N Cheese, Cold cereal, Beef jerkey, Candy, anything junk food.
Least Favorite Foods...
He is a very picky eater and just about everything is his least favorite food.
Favorite Music...
Lately he loves the Disterbia song by Rhianna. ( I probably shouldn't let him listen to music like that!) He also likes primary songs like popcorn popping on the apricot tree, or My Two Little Hands.
Favorite Toys...
Matchbox cars, blocks, tractors.
Favorite Book...
Big word book, truck book, good night moon, Who left all these moose tracks
Favorite Item of Clothing...
Glow in the dark Jammies
What Makes Him Happy....
Going to grandma and grandpas, watching Nemo or Cars, Eating candy.
What Makes Him Sad...
Leaving grandma and grandpas, Going to bed, Daddy going to work.
I tag... Adrie Mortensen, Avery Schofeild and Hailey Benson.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I love the picture below of him acting like it's no big deal... And I really love learning these little details that I woudln't have known other wise.

Cisneros Family said...

I am so glad you did this. I hate the tag games, but it's fun when other people do it. I just love Caden. He is a doll.