Monday, September 8, 2008

Cabin Trip

Mike and I were supposed to go to Lake Powell this last week but it didn't work out and I was really bumbed. I was really looking forward to spending a little time with Mike before he started school and I don't see him again for 3 months. So we decided to go up to the cabin for a few days instead. We had such a fun relaxing time. On Monday we had Mikes mom and dad and Lesli and Dan up for dinner. Then Tuesday we went to West Yellowstone. And Mike fished all time inbetween.

Doesn't Mike look handsome in his fishing outfit!

Mike on the big wheel. Its not very safe but its fun to ride!

We walked down to the lake and it was freezing!

Mike tried the swing and his legs were too long and he went right in the water! It was so funny!

6 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

I wish I would have been there to see mike fully dressed go into the water. I still want to go to your cabin sometime. You guys are very
cute.

Robyn said...

Shalee you are soo skinny!!! You look so good! Whats your trick!?! I also lost your number and i need it cause i really want to hang out! Leave me a comment and let me know!

Meg said...

You should have taken photos of him in the water! Only Mike would that happen to... so funny! I love cabin getaways! So excited for the cabin at Christmas!

Rasmussens said...

I love Mike in the fishing outfit. I am so glad you guys got a little get away together. I know its hard when life gets crazy. So excited to see you guys this weekend.

Lesli said...

Shay that was so much fun! I am so glad that we get to hang out as much as we do. The cabin was a blast. anyways I will talk to ya later. We need to play tennis at least one more time before we leave for utah!

Zach and Sara said...

Shay, your trip to the cabin sounds like it was a ton of fun. Almost like it beat out your potential Lake Powell Trip! I'm with everyone else, sure would have been funny to see Mike fully clothed in the water!