Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is me and Mikes 4th anniversary! I cannot believe we have been married for four years. But it has been the best four years of my life. I honestly don't think I could have gotten anyone better for me. Anyone that knows Mike well always tells me that he is too hard to live with, but anyone that knows me well knows that I am a little eccentric so I guess we just balance eachother out in a weird way. He is very handsome but I think my favorite thing about him is his personality. No matter how mad I am at him he can always make me laugh. He is such a hard worker. He works full time and goes to school full time so that I can stay home with the kids. And he is the best father. Everyday Caden can't wait until he comes home from work. Happy anniversary I hope the next 4 years are as good as the last. Love you Babe!

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy anniversary to you both. I love that picture--is it new? Your kids are so dang cute, but I know that those "terrible twos" can test your patience. Hang in there, it will get better. Love you guyz...

Cisneros Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! I love you both. You are such a cute family!!

Rasmussens said...

I hope you had a great anniversary. Shay, you look exactly the same. Mike we love you! Hope to see you soon.

Payne Family said...

Hey guys I am glad to see you joined the blogging world. Happy fourth. Happy aniv. isn't crazy how time flies.