Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Caden's Ski Day

We took Caden skiing for the first time the other day. He was so stinkin cute! I was very proud of him. He actually did pretty good. Mikes mom and dad came with us. She was an excellent teacher. I normally snowboard but I decided that it would be easier on me and the baby if I skiied this time. I haven't skiied for like 14 years but it came right back. We had a really good time. After a couple hours little caden was totally done. He couldn't even stand up his legs were so tired so he and I went and hung out in the lodge while the others went on a few more runs. He was such a little trouper!


Getting off the chairlift. He was so excited to ride the charilift! He kept counting the poles the whole way up.





hangin out in the lodge.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

That is so awesome! I want to take my boys to the ski hill. Bryler has been snowboarding at my moms and it is so cute!!