Saturday, March 7, 2009

Livvy's Milestones


I just wanted to do a post on how fast livvy is growing up it makes me so sad! Everyone keeps telling me she looks more like a toddler than a baby now.

Some of the things she has accomplished in the last few months are:

Sitting up on her own

Waving hi and bye

Can pick up little cherios and put them in her mouth

Screams at her brother when he takes her toys

Only wakes up once during the night (this is much better than her usual 6 or 7!)

I can put a little ponytail on the top of her head


I know that babies grow up, but does it have to be so fast!

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

She looks so much like Caden. She is a doll. I hope things are going well with the house. Let us know when you move, I would love the excuse to come to RExburg!

Cisneros Family said...

She is adorable. She really does look like Cader. I am so excited about the house. I hope all works out. I know it will. We for sure want to come and help you move. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Meg said...

First, Livvy is so adorable...I can't believe how much she has changed. Second, what's going on the with the house? Did you guys find a place? Since Mike doesn't keep me updated I guess I"m leaving it up to you Shay :-) I'm so excited for you guys to be in a house!! YAY you must be thrilled..