Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our New Home

YES!!! We finally found a house! We don't get to move in for a little over a month but we are very excited. I honestly didn't think we were ever going to find something that was going to work but the way it happened I know it must have been fate. We were out with our realtor (who is my aunt) and my cousin Whitney was with us and she happened to mention her friend that was thinking about selling her house and we were in the neighborhood so we decided to go take a look. As soon as I looked at the house I new it was the one. It has everything I wanted in a house and more! She is super super clean and moving into it will be like moving into a bran new house. The neighborhood is really cute. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs with an unfinished basement. And the laundry room is upstairs (which is apparently not very common because its the one out of all the houses we looked at.) So after showing our parents we felt sure it was the one so we made an offer and they accepted! I am very excited about owning our dream home but I am a little sad about leaving Rexburg. I know that sounds silly because it is only 30 min away. But you have to realize that I am a big time homebody. And I don't know anyone that lives in Idaho Falls exept my cousins. But I'm sure I will make friends and get used to it. But I am so excited about our new adventure and I know its the right thing to do and I can't wait to see what the future brings!

8 comments:

Lesli said...

I am so happy for you guys, and sad that we didn't get to be neighbors very long, but still so excited for you guys, and think about all the painting and decorating you get to do, because you own it! Love you guys and talk to you soon!

Cisneros Family said...

Yay!1 I am so excited for you, and I can't wait until we can see it. Congrats.

Kim and Sean said...

Congrats that is very exciting. Seriously it is so nice to have a yard that carter can play in and not be cooped up in a small space. You'll have to post pics when you get some. Is it in IF then? When can you move? Good luck can't wait to see it! Love ya guys.

Tara Mortensen said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Congrats on finding a house!

Payne Family said...

Hooray the search is over!!! Congrats on finding some thing you love, sounds like all the hours of looking paid off. Good luck guys.

Meg said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! I'm so glad they took your offer. I seriously can't wait to come to Idaho to see your new home! I talked to Mike the other day and he seemed so excited about it!

Marcy Cheney said...

How exciting!! Congrats to you and Mike on your first home...it will be so fun to decorate, paint, do yardwork, etc. Hope to see y'all this summer at the reunion.

Starla said...

That is awesome! I am super excited for you guys. You will have to post pictures :o) That is great that it is clean, the one we offered on was foreclosed and it is pretty dirty inside so it would take a lot of elbow grease. I hope that everything goes smoothly and the closing goes well. Keep us posted!