Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Very Behind!

So I am having a very hard time finding the time to blog. We are currently trying to find a house to buy. I didn't realize how time consuming and stressful it is. I just thought we would find a house, make an offer and then it would be ours. Not the case. I bet we have looked at 75 houses and I always find something wrong with one of them. We did find one we loved, so we made an offer and they were not willing to work with us on the price at all! At first I was very sad and depressed but now I think maybe it didn't happen for a reason and thats not the house we were ment to live in. I also didn't realize how compicated everything is. We have to deal with closing cost, and a realtor fee on top of the actual cost of the house! My poor kids have been troupers. They have been drug around the city of Idaho Falls almost everyday for the past month. They are getting very good at napping in the car.

We had a wonderful Valentines Day. I have to admit I have a wonderful husband. He spoils me so much. I didn't have time to get him anything let alone a card, so I made him one. Lame I know. And he comes home with a Nintendo DS! I was so excited. I have wanted one ever sence his niece got one for Christmas and I played this Cake game. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day too!

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Good luck with the house hunting! I promise you this- when it is the right house it will all fall in to place. You will know. We are excited for you! Have fun with DS

Chelsi said...

Oh you'll find the perfect house I totally know how you feel. It is such a pain. It is all worth it in the end though!! Keep Looking!! Sounds like you had a good valentines!!