Friday, February 12, 2010

Hollidays 2009

I know I am very behind on this but better late than never!

We had an awsome Thanksgiving. We spent it with the Mendenhall side. Everything was delicious and of course Mikes mom had the table set absolutly beautiful. Mikes dad even had a cute little turkey craft for the kids to do while the girls helped with dinner. We didn't get up early for the day after Thanksgiving sales but we did do a little shopping that day. It was a great weekend.


Christmas was spent with the Rudd side and everything was wonderful as well. My mom got some cute new Christmas dishes that she was very excited to show off. Usually we go to grandmas with all my cousins and have dinner and do all of our other traditions but because My brother and sisters are all getting older and married we decided just do Christmas with us. It was really nice. Although I did miss seeing my grandparents. Christmas day we got up (not too early) and opened presents. We were all very spoiled. Then we had the traditional breakfast- Orange rolls and breakfast casseroll. It was a wonderful Christmas as well.

Livvy got a doll and a stroller.

Caden got a train table with some new thomas the train sets.
My sister was mad because Santa didn't leave her the Ipod touch she wanted. But she did get it later.


We spent New Years with some friends. We decided to have a fondeu party. It was a lot of fun. Caden even made it until midnight. Poor Livvy was all tuckered out by 11:30. I am excited for this year I think its going to be a good one!

2 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We will definitely have to get together now that we will be even closer to where you guys live. We will be just south of Iona Rd.

... said...

I am so glad you are as behind as I am! Where does time go?!