Monday, July 27, 2009

Mike's graduation and the big 25!

We have had a crazy couple of days. Mike graduated from college on thursday. We are so excited that he is finally done! It only took him 6 years We are so happy that he is done and we can close that chapter in our lives. I am so proud of him. Having a family, working full time and going to school full time isn't easy. He graduated the same time as his little sister Lesli and her husband Dan so it was really fun to see them all together.

Dan, Lesli and Mike

Mikes parents us and my parents
Then on Friday was my 25th birthday. I know I am getting way old. I had a great day. My parents had a little party at there house for me. I am very spoiled with all the presents I got. Mike got me a new camera! I was so excited. It is a Nikon D40. It is sooo nice. I can't wait to learn how to use it better. Thanks everyone for the wonderful day!



Then saturday we went up to the cabin. The Taylor side of my family had a little reuion up there. It was a blast. I just love spending time up there its so beautiful and relaxing!

My brother doing tricks on the wakeboard

Livvy and my cousin whitneys little quinton

Caden and aunt Tina catching crawdads

Then Sunday we went to a farwell for my cousin Ryan. We had a great weekend it was so much fun to see everyone again.

1 comment:

Kim and Sean said...

Congrat Mike!! And Happy birhtday to you Shay!! It might have been a crazy week. But I am sure it was all worth it! It is the greatest to be done with college and not have to worry about the studing all the time! Hope all is well. Love ya guys. Kim