Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SHES HERE!!!

Olivia Sue Mendenhall was born on June 20. She weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Everything went perfectly with the delivery and we are so happy to have her here. She has been such a good baby! She eats like crazy. The first night we brought her home she only woke up once all night. I was a little nervous about having two but if she stays this good its going to be a breeze! Caden loves her too. In fact I think he might love her too much. All he wants to do is kiss her and give her big hugs.

I know I look hidious but Livvy looks cute right!




Caden loves his new baby sister!

8 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Congratulations Mike and Shay. We can't wait to see pictures of your new daughter. I bet you're having so much fun with her and Caden. Hope you have a great summer. Love you guys...

Rasmussens said...

I can't wait to see her. She looks chubbier than Caden was. I love the cheeks. Hope you are feeling well.

Olive the Gores said...

Yeah!!! Love her name..can't wait to see her pics. I hope you are feeling good and hope is stays more good days than ahhh...i want to pull my hair out days! Congratulations!!!

Robyn said...

Congrats! Her name is so sweet. Im so glad everything went well for you! Ill give you a few more weeks to get settled and then ill be giving you a call so i can come see your new little sweet pea! Also if there is anything you need in the mean time please call...id love to help!

Tara Mortensen said...

Congrats on your new little baby girl! I can't wait to see pics of her! You will have to let me know what it is like to be a mother of two!

Cisneros Family said...

Congrats Homies!! I am so excited to see her. This weekend will be fun. Shay, how are you feeling. Make Mikee take really good care of you. Love you guys.

Meg said...

I love the name Olivia! She looks so cute, I really can't wait to see her on Wednesday. I hope your feeling great...

Shari said...

Congrats on the new arrival. Life only gets more exciting. Girls will rock your world. I saw your mom and dad on friday, it was so fun. Teach her how to read my blog so she will come and visit me. Shari Stone