Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Caden!!

Yesturday was Caden's 2nd birthday! I can believe how fast those 2 years went by. It kinda makes me sad to think about how fast he is growing up.

We had a little party for him at my parents house. It was so much fun. All of Mikes sisters happened to be here including Meg from New York, so they all came with their kids. I don't think I have ever seen a little boy get so many presents! He is soooo spoiled! He loved all the attention.

I also wanted to do a little pregnancy update. She is breach so unless she turns within the next week or so I am going to have to have a C-Section. The doctor tried to turn her last tuesday and let me tell you that was not fun! After all the pain and everything it didn't even work. She is a stubborn little thing! I am really kindof bumbed about the whole thing but what can you do? So if everything goes to the plan we will have a baby sometime next week!

5 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

Shalee, I had no idea you were pregnant! This is Nikky Oswald by the way. Congratulations! Sounds like you are almost done. Caden is so cute, I can't believe he is 2 now! Hope everything is going well.

Rasmussens said...

It was so fun to be at Caden's birthday. He is so dang cute. Good luck on Friday, it will be great. Have Mike give you a blessing, it always helped me. Let us know how big and cute she is. Good luck, and tell Mike to breath. We love you guys.

Amber said...

oh man! I can imagine it wouldn't be fun for the doc to try to turn her, ouch!!! I hope all goes well though:)

Kim and Sean said...

Shalee and Mike!! Congrats on the little girl. I am anxiously waiting pictures. I hope that everything went well for you and that the delivery was okay. Take care and know that we are thinking of you! Love Kim and Sean

Audrey said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl! I saw a picture of her on Megan's blog, she's beautiful. Having one of each is wonderful! Miss you guys, Love Audrey