Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love these girls!

A few weeks ago I got together with my friends from high school. We had so much fun. My friend Kassie who now lives in Arizona came to visit so we got together several times during the week. This pic is at Rigby Lake. We also went to the Rexburg spray park and to Tara's beautiful new home. I am proud have in such an awesome group of friends. They are all such cute good moms. We don't get to see eachother very often but when we do its just like the old times!



Michelle, Kassie, Tara, Rachael, Me
They are probably going to kill me for putting a swimsuit picture on the blog. I don't know why they all look awesome!


Caden eating lunch

Livvy just relaxing in the tube

1 comment:

Kim and Sean said...

Jealous! I'm sure you guys had a blast. That is so fun that you can get together with everyone like that! Miss you guys! Take care. Kim