Saturday, June 12, 2010

My birthday boy

Today was Cadens 4th birthday. I can not believe he is already 4. He has been such a joy to have in our home since the day I gave birth to him. I never know what he is going to say next. He is very smart. Sometimes too smart. But our home would be very boring without him. I am very proud to say I am his mother.
We decided to spend the day in Jackson Hole to celebrate. We started off going to the aquatic center there. It was so much fun and the kids loved it. There are water slides and waterfalls and everything. Mikes parents met us up there along with his neice lauren and her friend avery. My family also came up.
Then we went to pizza hut to eat and open presents. He was very spoiled. By then the kids were both all tuckered out and they slept the whole way home. It was a nice drive.
Thanks everyone for comming all way up there to celebrate with us. It was a great day!


Livvy getting ready to go down the slide

Mikes dad comming off the slide


Caden comming off the slide upside down. I don't know how it happened but I was glad someone was there to catch him!

All his presents. Notice the awesome cake. It took me like 4 hours to make. its supposed to be spiderman
Getting sung happy birthday to. It was so funny after we were done he said Thanks guys! so cute

Opening presents he got a razor scooter. I don't think he even knows how to ride it but thats what he wanted so oh well!





5 comments:

Chelsi said...

What a fun birthday hope he had a great day! and you had a major catch up to do i was wondering when you were coming back!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Caden!! I can't believe he is already four. Looks like he had a fun party!!

Meg said...

I'm so glad your back! I tried to call Mike's phone to wish Cader a happy birthday but of course he never answered. I'm sad I missed the party. Can't wait to see you guys in August.

Walters Family said...

such cute pics! I want to go there! Looks like a fun place. Happy bday to my favorite little man!

Walters Family said...

and little lady! :)