Monday, May 10, 2010

Taylor and Laurie's Wedding

On Friday March 19 my little brother got married! It was a beautiful day. I have never seen Taylor so happy and Laurie looked gorgous in her dress. It was kindof bitter sweet for me. I am really happy for him, but I guess its hard to see my little bro all grown up! I have no idea why the pics are so small you will just have to deal with it.


Comming out of the temple




Her bouqet

Grandma Rudd


My sisters and I giving speeches at the luncheon

My dad giving his speech

My mom giving her speech

Caden, the kids looked so cute livvy had a beautiful dress and caden was in a suit



2 comments:

mackyton said...

Congratulations! It was lovely going through this post. I will also share my sister’s wedding day very soon on my blog. I am still waiting for her wedding video. It was in a very pretty event space Atlanta. I think I will also book the same venue for my wedding. There is time for my wedding but I am definitely going to have it here.

ابو اسر said...

شركة نقل اثاث بطرابلس
شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بطرابلس
شركة مقاولات عامة بطرابلس
شركة ترميم منازل بطرابلس
شركة عوازل بطرابلس