Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

This is us a little over a year before we were married.
I am really late on the post but things have been a little crazy lately! On September 25 was Mike and I's 5th anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married for 5 years already and I really can't believe that we have 2 beautiful children together. Mike was cute! First he put roses in random places all over the house so when I woke up I had a rose on my pillow, in the fridge ect. It was very cute. Then he took me to a cabin in Island Park for the night. It was a very cute little one bedroom cabin. we had such a relaxing, good time. There was a hot tub outside and we just sat there forever enjoying the cold air, trees and beautiful stars. Very romanitc. Then later he suprised me with a beautiful ring. It has caden and livvy's birthstone on it. We stayed up latethat night and watched movies and slept in late the next morning. It was a wonderful and relaxing surprise.


I love ya babe! I hope the next 5 years are as good as the last!

4 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Mike looks so young. You guys are so cute. What a fun anniversary. So glad you had fun.

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Chelsi said...

Hey happy anniversary. I want to see that ring that is so cute you should of showed me when we went to lunch. Sounds like an awesome day! Way to go mike planning all that cute stuff!

Monica said...

You guys look like babies in that pic, sounds like such a great relaxing weekend!!