Friday, April 10, 2009

A Very Bad Day and A New Tooth

As some of you may know, we have been staying at my parents house for the last couple weeks because we had to be out of our apartment by the 1st of April and we aren't able to move into our house until next week. Anyway, Livvy has been super fussy while we have been here. She is won't eat and she is very hard to get to sleep. So the other day she had been having a really bad day and I hadn't been able to do anything except sit and hold her. I finally got her down for a nap so I checked on caden who was playing nicely and watching cartoons. So I decided to take a quick shower. When I got out I checked on him again and he had complete torn apart my brothers toy airplane. I felt so bad my brother has had this thing since he was 10 years old. So then I got Caden some new toys and told him please be good for a few minuites and I went o blowdry my hair. I had been out of the room for maybe 5 min when I really felt like I should go check on him again. I found him dumping his 10th bottle of fingernail polish all over the carpet, new couches, rug and coffee table. I was absolutly sick! My dad came home and we scrubbed all day and most of it actually came out but there is still a big pink spot that wouldn't come out. Thankfully my parents were very understanding. From now on I will keep fingernail polish out of reach!
That night I discovered what was wrong with Olivia she got her first tooth!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I hears about the fingernail polish incident that is awful. And new teeth are the worst hopefully she is feeling better. So I am ready to come over and help you put all your stuff away and we can let the kids play!! Glad your here!!

Amber said...

oh my heck! i would have died, i am so sorry. it's so hard being a mom sometimes. Brylee painted her hair with fingernail polish the other day and i was sick about it, i thought i was going to have to shave her head..lol! it's all good now though. Well i hope things go well in your new home, good luck!