Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikey!

Yesterday was Mike birthday. So I just want to say Happy Birthday! He turned 27 I can't believe how old he is. I think he had a pretty good day. On Sunday we celebrated with Mikes family and then yesterday we had a birthday dinner with my family. Of course his birthday dinner had to be steak and potatoes. Everything was really good. Love ya babe, I hope you had a good day!


Its tradition that when its your birthday you get to eat on the special plate.

I worked really hard on this cake but too bad it didn't taste as good as it looks!

5 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope you had a fantastic day! Sounds like Halloween went well for you guys! Kadens costume was fun, way to go! Hope your doing well. Take care.

Olive the Gores said...

happy birthday old man! ha ha You guys are still so young! I hope you had a great birthday! I have also changed my blog address it is olivethegores.blogspot.com

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy Birthday Mike (and Megs if you're reading). Jarod had his 27th birthday the day before yours and it's just so hard to believe y'all are almost 30!!! Time sure flies. Your family is so darling and it looks like ya also had a great Halloween. Tell your folks "hey" from Kev and I.

Kristen and Scott said...

Happy Birthday Mike! The family pics are fantastic Shae.

Chelsi said...

WOW 27 mike is getting old not quite as old as my husband!! Well tell him happy birthday! hope you all had a fun day and I bet the cake was good it looked delicious!