Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So it was my birthday on Thursday. I turned 24. I can't believe I am getting so old! My family all left me and went to Lake Mead. (I couln't go because livvy is too little.) Mikes family was also out of town. And Mike had to work all day. Livvy was being very fussy, so needless to say I was feeling a little bummed. Then Mike came home from work early and we took the kids to my grandmas for the night and he took me to dinner and a movie. We went to Hard Hat for dinner and then to the movie Hancock. It was so much fun! It has been so long since it was just me and him. So the day turned out to be really fun!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday SHAY!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by... we are getting old ;-)

Meg said...

Oh and you look SUPER cute!!

Rasmussens said...

I am the worst ever. I remembered and then forgot to call. We are a little crazy here. I am so sorry, but looked like it was a great day. YOu need to put pictures of that cute baby. Love you guys.

Starla said...

Happy Birthday Shay! I am glad that you had a good birthday. Hope everything is going well! We miss you guys!

Olive the Gores said...

Happy Birthday!! By the way, your not old...your so young! You also look GREAT for just having livvy. She is adorable! Like Brooke said we need more pics!! :)
Sounds like you and Mike had a great night! It nice once in awhile!