Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy Weekend



We had a really fun Memorial weekend. It started off with Mike only working a half day for the first time in like ever! Then all my cousins on my Taylor side of the family came up to Rexburg. So we spent Saturday with them. Mike dad had fun taking all the kids on motorbike rides. Caden loved it! Sunday we spent the day with Mikes family. His sister Brooke was up and caden loved seeing all his cousins. Monday we had a barbeque with the Taylors. I ate way too much good food. It was so much fun seeing everyone. I hope we get to see you all again soon!

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Sure had fun seeing you guys this weekend. I sure do love that little Caden. He is a hoot. See you guys in a couple of weeks. Tell Mike to get running. That Summer's hill will kill him. Just kidding. Love you guys.

Cisneros Family said...

He is getting so big and so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. It will be fun. Talk to you soon.

Meg said...

I sure miss being able to be with everyone on fun holidays like this. Sounds like mike was the popular guy with giving free rides. Very excited to see you and Caden soon :-) Tell mike hi for me since he doesn't return my phone calls or email. ;-)