Sunday, April 27, 2008

Funny Little Boy

The other day Mike had a very long and tiring day at work so he went up on the bed and layed down. I was down stairs making dinner and Caden was up with his dad. I didn't realize that Mike was sleeping. So Caden comes down and keeps saying ah oh! So I went up stairs to see what was going on and found that Caden had stuck winny the pooh stickers all over his sleeping dads face! I don't know how Mike slept through it but I thought I was going to die laughing!

7 comments:

Lesli said...

oh man shay I am still laughing about that story, and the picture, ha ha man o man that is great!

Starla said...

Oh that is soooo funny! What a nice little boy to share his stickers with his dad :o)!

BrentinRexburg said...

This is an awesome blog entry. What a great family you folks are...Mike can sleep through anything and Caden is so cool!

Cisneros Family said...

HILLARIOUS!! Caden is the best. I am still laughing. Miss you guys.

Amber said...

That's cute! Mike sure must have been tired.

Rasmussens said...

Only Mike could sleep through something like. Caden is way too cute.

Ryan said...

Hey Mikey! I thought the stickers were funny and all, but the giant drool stain on the pillow, that's hilarious. We miss you guys, hope all is well.