Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!!






I hope everyone had a wonderful easter! Ours was so much fun. Saturday we came up to my parents house and dyed easter eggs with Caden. Then we went downstairs and he got to go on an easter egg hunt. (there is still too much snow outside!) It was so much fun watching how excited he got everytime he found one. Then we went bowling with the Erickson's. It was so good to see all of them again.

Then on Sunday we spent the day with Mikes family. Suzan made a delicious ham dinner. Then we had another hunt. Mikes family uses their spare change in the eggs instead of candy. I think all together we ended up with like 50 bucks!

11 comments:

Meg said...

I wish I would have been there for that awesome easter egg hunt! I hope you post pictures soon! Miss you guys!

Rasmussens said...

Shay and Mike- So glad to hear you had a great Easter. Hope we get to see you guys soon. How's the training Mike? Mine sucks. WE started the blog thing also. Keep in touch.
rasmonkeys.blogspot.com
Give Caden a love.
Love, Brooke

Tara Mortensen said...

I am so glad to see that you posted some pics of that handsome boy of yours! We need to do some play dates with all these kids of ours!

Annalee Taylor said...

He is so cute...he totally looks like a Mendenhall! What a sweetie...I cant believe how big he is!

Meg said...

Hey - I just have to say that little Cader looks just like Mikey in that picture with him sitting on the floor...

Anna said...

Shay your little Caded is so so cute!!

Amber said...

Your little guy is so stinkin cute! Sounds like he got some $ on the easter egg hunt!

Starla said...

I am glad you guys had a good Easter. We had so much fun bowling with you guys and hope we can get together next time! Glad everything is well!

Robyn said...

Hey! Im so glad i found you! I was looking at Tara's blog and saw yours! Whats going on? D and I moved back to rexburg and bought the house we were renting before in salem. I'd love to see you! I need friends! Congrats on the new baby! Boy or girl?

Cisneros Family said...

He is so big!! So dang cute. I miss him. How are you feeling Shay? I bet you are looking cute. I can't wait to see you guys. Have a good weekend.
Love, Michelle

Robyn said...

Wow i still cant believe how big caden is! i just realized i never left my blog address! robisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Hope to talk to you soon!